Corporations (for-profit and non-501c3 public charity not-for-profit entities) whose principal focus is services, advocacy, research, or manufacturing of products or services utilized in the treatment and care of persons with skin diseases. This may include but is not limited to technology, pharmaceuticals, multi-media, genetics, dressings, bandages, protective clothing, devices, testing, and marketing. Corporate Members have no voting privileges.
What are the benefits of
a Corporate Membership?
- Inclusion in the CSD Development Day/Annual Meeting
- CSD Quarterly conference calls
- Recognition on CSD website
- Name listing in the yearly CSD brochure
- Monthly CSD Newsletters
- Annual Corporate Council
- Pride in knowing that you belong to a unique group of dedicated organizations who advocate on behalf of patients with skin diseases
Membership with the CSD
The CSD is a collective of patient groups, non-profit and corporate entities, which align with the coalition’s mission in advocating for dermatological patients. There are three membership opportunities: