Entities that are tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) or another section of the Internal Revenue Code and that are trade, professional, medical, or research organizations (not patient run), whose mission supports the goals of the CSD. Affiliate Members have no voting privileges.
What are the benefits of
an Affiliate Membership?
- Quarterly Conference Calls
- Membership on the full CSD listserv
- Name and contact information listed in the yearly CSD brochure
- Listing on the CSD website which provides organizational description and hyperlinks to your website
- Inclusion in the CSD Development Day, Joint Display Opportunity and Two Complementary Registrations per organization for the American Academy of Dermatology Annual meeting
Inclusion in the CSD Day on Capitol Hill (all expenses paid for 1 individual from each member organization)
- Inclusion in the CSD Development Day and Skin Disease Lobby Day on Capitol Hill at the American Academy of Dermatology’s Legislative Conference (all expenses paid for 1 individual from each member organization)
- Pride in knowing that you belong to a unique group of dedicated organizations that advocate on behalf of patients with skin diseases
Membership with the CSD
The CSD is a collective of patient groups, non-profit and corporate entities, which align with the coalition’s mission in advocating for dermatological patients. There are three membership opportunities: