Working Together to Expand
the Visibility of Skin Disease
About the Coalition of Skin Diseases
The Coalition of Skin Diseases (CSD) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that advocates on behalf of individuals with skin diseases.
By working independently, in coalition, and alongside advocacy organizations committed to patients living with dermatological conditions, the CSD aims to be at the forefront of progress toward a day where all individuals affected by skin disease have access to life-preserving/changing treatments and high-quality care.
In partnering with dermatologic patient advocacy organizations, professional associations, and industry stakeholders with a similar mission related to skin disease, we work to accomplish this by:
- Fostering education and awareness of skin diseases and disorders,
- Advocating for access to appropriate and quality health care and treatments,
- Contributing to burden and related skin disease research, and
- Strengthening dermatologic patient advocacy organizations through the sharing of resources
To advocate on behalf of the individuals with skin disease and increase the pace of discovery or a cure, while improving the quality of life for those affected.
The CSD is guided by the principles of:
- Respect and Inclusion
- Integrity and Transparency
- Spirit of Collaboration and Good Faith
- A Mindset of Growth and Innovation
Membership with the CSD
The CSD is a collective of patient groups, non-profit, and corporate entities which align with the coalition’s mission in advocating for dermatological patients. There are three membership opportunities:
Thank You to the CSD 2022
The Coalition of Skin Diseases gratefully acknowledges the generous support of our Healthcare Industry Partners.