Patient Organizations that are tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and whose purposes relate directly to patients (adults, adolescents, children) and families affected with skin diseases, while aligning with the mission of the CSD. All members of the CSD have equal status, with each member having one vote regarding coalition priorities and direction.
What are the benefits of
an Association Membership?
- Quarterly conference calls and Member development opportunities
- Membership on the CSD database (an active email group in which member organizations share resources)
- Access targeted resources, educational and training material for patient groups through the CSD Member Portal
- Listing on the CSD website which provides organizational description and hyperlinks to your website
- CSD Members listed on the American Academy of Dermatology website. Includes name, photo, mission, and direct link to organization websites
- Inclusion in the CSD Development Day, Joint Display Opportunity and Two Complementary Registrations per organization for the American Academy of Dermatology Annual meeting
- Inclusion in the CSD Day on Capitol Hill (all expenses paid for 2 individuals from each member organization)
- Inclusion in the CSD Development Day and Skin Lobby Day on Capitol Hill at the American Academy of Dermatology’s Legislative Conference (all expenses paid for 2 individuals from each member organization)
- Two Complementary registrations and Exhibit Booth per organization at the PeDRA Annual meeting
- Two Complementary registrations and Exhibit Booth per organization at the Society of Investigative Dermatology Annual meeting
- Pride in knowing that you belong to a unique group of dedicated organizations that advocate on behalf of patients with skin disease.
Membership with the CSD
The CSD is a collective of patient groups, non-profit and corporate entities, which align with the coalition’s mission in advocating for dermatological patients. There are three membership opportunities: