Entities that are tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and whose purposes relate directly to patients (adults, adolescents, children) and families affected with skin diseases, while aligning with the mission of the CSD.
- Topical conference calls on organizational development
- CSD website-url (skindiseaseinfo.org and coalitionofskindiseases.org) sent to all members of the American Academy of Dermatology. Includes name, photo, mission and direct link to organization websites
- Two Complementary registrations per organization for the American Academy of Dermatology Annual meeting.
- Joint display opportunity at the American Academy of Dermatology Annual meeting
- Inclusion in the CSD Development Day and Skin Disease Research Lobby Day on Capitol Hill at the American Academy of Dermatology’s Legislative Conference (all expenses paid for 2 individuals from each member organization).
- Two Complementary registrations and booth per organization to exhibit for the Society of Investigative Dermatology Annual meeting.
- Membership on the CSD listserv (an active email group in which member organizations share resources)
- Name and contact information listing in the yearly CSD brochure
- Pride in knowing that you belong to a unique group of dedicated organizations who advocate on behalf of patients with skin diseases.