Entities that are tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) or another section of the Internal Revenue Code and that are trade, professional, medical, or research organizations (not patient run), whose mission supports the goals of the CSD. No voting privileges.
- Topical conference calls on organizational development
- CSD web site (skindiseaseinfo.org and coalitionofskindiseases.org)-url sent to all members of the American Academy of Dermatology. Includes name and direct link to organization website
- Membership on the CSD listserv (an active email group in which member organizations share resources)
- Name and contact information listing in the yearly CSD brochure
- Inclusion in the CSD Development Day and Skin Disease Research Lobby Day on Capitol Hill at the American Academy of Dermatology’s Legislative Conference (all expenses paid for 2 individuals from each member organization).
- Pride in knowing that you belong to a unique group of dedicated organizations who advocate on behalf of patients with skin diseases.
- Name is CSD brochure
- Recognition at CSD Exhibits